The Power of Lash Bathing: Here’s the Secret to Long-Lasting, CLEAN Lash Extensions!
If you’re all about gorgeous lash extensions, you’re gonna love this blog post! We’re talking about the game-changing secret to those dreamy, fluttery lashes. So, let’s jump right in and get you on the road to the Lashes of your dreams!
Why is Lash Bathing so Important?
You might wonder, “What’s with all the fuss about lash bathing?” Well, let us tell you! Lash bathing is more than just a beauty trend, it’s a game-changer for maintaining the health and longevity of not only your Lash Extensions but also the health of your natural lashes. Think of it as a spa day for your lashes, where they get the love and care they truly deserve!
- Gentle Cleansing = Happy Lashes:
Just like your skin needs regular cleansing to stay healthy, your lash extensions crave gentle cleansing too. Lash bathing helps remove pollen/allergens, dirt, oil, and makeup residue that might accumulate on your lash line, keeping it healthy and clean. Clean Lash Extensions will also prevent stinging and discomfort! Do you suffer from random stinging and burning with your Lash Extensions? Chances are, you need to give your Extensions a Lash Bath!
- Prolonged Lash Extension Life:
You’ve invested in those stunning lash extensions, and you want them to last, right? Lash bathing helps extend the life of your extensions by preventing premature fallout. A clean lash line ensures better adhesion, meaning you get to enjoy those luscious lashes for longer.
- Promotes Natural Lash Health:
Your natural lashes deserve some TLC too! Lash bathing promotes the health of your own lashes, as it keeps the follicles clean and free from potential irritants. Healthy natural lashes provide a strong foundation for your lash extensions to work their magic.
How to Give Your Lashes and Brows the Perfect Lash Bath:
- Use a Professional Recommended Lash Bath Cleanser: Invest in a Lash Bath cleanser designed to cleanse Lash Extensions specifically! No, Amazon Lash Baths are not the answer. Usually, your Lash Artist will sell Lash Extension home-care products, which are always the best option considering they’re professional grade and researched by your Artist, so try to stick to purchasing from them.
- Lash Bathing Schedule, Not Too Much Not Too Little: Typically, one should Lash Bath 2-3 times per week. This can be done morning or night depending on your lifestyle. Try to schedule your Lash Baths on days you wear any eye makeup, or on days your Lashes were exposed to more outdoor activities.
- How to Bathe Your Lashes: Wet your cleansing brush, and apply a small amount of your Lash Cleanser, creating a nice lather. Working on one eye at a time, gently brush the lash line with your lathered Lash Bath Brush, and gently work the brush through the extension for 10-15 seconds so the lash line is very lightly cleansed and exfoliated. Complete the process with a nice rinse with lukewarm water, ensuring all the cleanser is washed away.
- Pat Dry, Don’t Rub & Finish Strong With a Gentle Brushing: Gently pat your lashes dry with a soft, clean towel. Avoid rubbing to prevent damage, then brush them with a Lash Spooly to organize them and get them back into place.
There you have it! The magic of lash bathing is just a few steps away! To experience the luxury of Lash Extensions, it’s time to book your lash appointment with us at Lashing Out Studio. Our skilled Lash Artists will work their magic, providing you with perfectly custom-styled Lash Extensions and all the knowledge you need to keep them clean and retain them beautifully till your next fill! Yes, we sell a wide range of Lash Extension home-care products for you to take home following your appointment, so come on over and we’ll take great care of you and your Lashes of course!